14 December 2007

Tank's Christmas Cookies

In a fit of insanity I let each of my four babes pick a Christmas Cookie recipe to bake. I've never been a big cookie maker in general, less so during Christmas time, but for some reason I had the urge this year. Yesterday we made Tank's choice: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. Oh my goodness. If you like peanut butter cups, you'll love this one. Take a peanut butter cookie baked in a mini-muffin tin and squoosh a peanut butter cup in it immediately upon taking it out of the oven. Wait a few minutes for the cookie to firm up and the peanut butter cup to melt into a puddle of chocolatey-peanut buttery goo. Play a game in which you try to eat just one. Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They really look good, makes me homesick for my little Tank.

Tricia said...

he misses you too.