28 December 2007

Friends.

They fight. They make up. But when you can tell they actually love each other...that is what it's all about.

Gathered in front of the tree. After looking at this picture, I think I might do a post on Tank's wardrobe choices, or lack thereof.

Goofing around to the music. Maybe a little "So you think you can dance?" in their future?

In the Disney film, The Emperor's New Groove, one of the lines is "A toast to the emperor!" When we have fancy beverages, we are often found toasting the emperor, whoever he is. This being Christmas time, they changed it to "A toast to Jesus!" One of those proud mommy moments.

2 comments:

crimson warrior said...

That makes me happy. I like big families, especially happy ones.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the special memories we are missing. WE LOVE ALL OF YOU! Have to go blow my nose.:)