18 November 2007

Words from Princess Cutie Pops (as dictated to Tricia)

I got lots of candy at Halloween. I wonder how you are doing, Nana. I wonder how you're doing, Poppa. I like my pegasus. It's a purple pegasus. It's a stuffed animal. It looks like a normal pegasus. I like it. I got it for my birthday. Andrea gave it to me. I like to play with my pegasus. I make her real-life by playing with it.

I like Pancake. I got her from Alaska. She's a doll. She has a face that's as round as a pancake. I like playing with my doll, Pancake.
I have a ducky. I named my ducky, Josh. My ducky's white with an orange beak and orange legs. And I have a pig. It has a heart and it has rainbow colors on it. I have a heart on my pig. I named it Piggy.

And I have a kangaroo. I love my kangaroo so much. I got my kangaroo from Aunt Bev.

3 comments:

mostly ugly said...

Aww- bryndall's... tell her we can't wait to see her...and to bring one of her animals...love anna.

MamaP said...

so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hey brynnie,
Nana and Poppa miss you and wish we could hug you right now. We love you very much.