20 May 2008

Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!

We bought a bubble machine from K-mart and I have to say, they are fun! How can you go wrong with the power of 4000 bubbles a minute? You can't! I know I enjoy it at least, if not more, than the kids. And everyone that walked by had a smile on their face, either from watching the kids with the bubbles or just watching the bubbles themselves, I'm not sure which.

Always the sweetie, Princess Cutie Pops tries to give the little bubbles a kiss.


You can't tell but the bubbles were really moving. The fact that I took this picture at just the right moment for it to be perfectly centered in Tank's mouth is amazing. And not due to any skill, but purely to luck.


Scoochy is trying to balance a bubble on her little nail/styrofoam pedestal. As you can imagine, she had very little luck with this endeavor.


Chasing bubbles is exhausting. Dodge told me how cool it was to watch the bubbles float all around you so I joined him on the grass and he was right. Bubbles are pretty cool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't wait to lay in the grass and have bubbles all around me too! Miss all of you...

Tricia said...

we can't wait either

Genny said...

That looks like so much fun. Can we play too? :)

Tricia said...

you're always welcome!