13 January 2008

S'mores in the winter!

Grandma Teri gave the kids a hot chocolate/smores gift set for Christmas. The hot chocolate went fast, but I was a little more reluctant to break into the smores. But then I realized I could cheat. I got the kids together, we assembled the little treats and popped them into the microwave. Horrible, isn't it? Oh well. It puffed the marshmallows, softened the chocolate and warmed the graham cracker. Scoochy and Dodge downed theirs so fast I didn't even have a chance to snap a photo. Princess Cutie Pops and Tank, on the other hand, know how to take their time. Theirs isn't the cleanest way to eat them, but I'm sure it's the funnest.

Tank sucked down the chocolate and marshmallow. Now he's working through the graham crackers.


Fascinated by how his fingers stick together when he tries to pull them apart.



She's got chocolate all over her face and she's still beautiful.

No comments: